A UNICAF Scholarship can help you earn the degree you have always desired at a fraction of the cost, and prepare you for the brilliant career and future of your dreams!
Online and blended learning programmes
Quality programmes taught by lecturers who are national and international experts
24/7 access to online materials
Access your study material from anywhere and any time it is convinient
Flexible delivery models for people with professional and family commitments
No fixed study hours, no rigid schedules. ‘Earn as you learn’. The only requirement you have is to keep up with deadlines.
“I’m presently an MBA student with the University of South Wales through UNICAF. The scholarship (75% of tuition fees) has given me an insight with quality education to advance my career path. I find the Unicaf VLE (Virtual learning environment) very informative and flexible with easy navigation and ebooks.
My Tutors are professionals and always willing to assist, this has made my studying very easy even with my demanding occupation. I envisage My MBA degree will broaden my prospects in decision making and managerial skills in dealing with real life situation.”
Chioma Anastasia Orji, Engineer, Nigeria.
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
UNICAF Scholarships are available for online studies, or blended learning, a combination of online delivery and classroom instruction, available only at Unicaf University campuses.
To be elligible for a UNICAF scholarship applicants must:
- Be earning less than $20,000 per year
- Be available to commence their studies within 6 months from the date of admission to the selected degree programme
- Meet the entry requirements of the degree programme they have applied for
Scholarships available for:
- Undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes offered by multi-campus Unicaf University in Africa
- Postgraduate degree programmes offered by the University of South Wales in the UK